ABOUT ME

My photo
Isabelle. 17. Lover of beauty and fashion :)

Monday 18 July 2011

Longing for long hair :(

Hey guys!! :)
So this post is all about hair haha!
At the moment my hair is just a little past my shoulders and i'm desperately trying to grow it..
I'm pretty indecisive, one minute i want short hair and the next i want long haha..
I wash my hair once every two days and switch up which shampoo and conditioner i use, at the moment i'm using pantene pro v for coloured hair.
I had my hair cut last night, just trimmed to get rid of the dreaded split ends! My mums a hairdresser which really helps as i can have my hair cut regularly and not pay anything :D
I'm also going to try and go without any heat on my hair for at least a month, i hope it encourages my hair to grow at least a little!

Do any of you girls have any tips for growing your hair?

Thanks for reading :)
xxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. I know the feeling! I get bored while waiting out my hair to grow but once I cut my hair, I just want my hair to be long again. I guess not using too much heat to your hair will definitely do wonders to it, not too sure about hair growth though! - Mar
    http://notyourordinarybeautyqueen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am exactly the same. When I was younger I always had my hair long until the day I got a bob. When I was bored with the bob I got it shorter like that famous Frankie from the Saturdays cut. I'v been trying for about a year now to grow it and it has just got past my shoulders. When my hair was short I was always complaining it grew too fast and I had to pay to get it cut a lot now I can't wait for it to grow and it feels like its getting nowhere :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cut my hair two years ago to above my ears and I hated it, I really wanted it to grow like right away. Now its way past my shoulders, but Im still growing it! You need to be patient but it will happen, these were my had growth tips to success: http://hollyarabella.blogspot.com/2011/04/on-september-5th-2010-i-had-my-hair-cut.html
    xx

    ReplyDelete