ABOUT ME

My photo
Isabelle. 17. Lover of beauty and fashion :)

Tuesday 16 August 2011

The Zoo

I went to a place called Africa Alive the other day and I loved it!!! However, I have now decided that I would really quite like a pet giraffe ;).
I went with my Dad, Sue (Dad's girlfriend in case you were wondering haha!), my brother and baby sister :) it was a rather lovely day out and I even danced with the Zulu Nation dance troup which was good fun too! So I thought i'd share a few pics..

I didn't really wear much make-up, just a browny colour on my lids and nudey lips :). Also excuse my hair, I'm stuck in a bit of a rut over what to do with it :( .. Any suggestions would be greeeeaaaat :D


I wore my Zara jeans that I've had years and have lasted me brilliantly! And a top from George that I showed in a previous post (..I think :S).





 Couldn't resist putting these pictures of my little sister in either.. They are just tooo funny! hahahaha..


Lots of love xox

No comments:

Post a Comment